A file uploader is used to upload files from a computer or device to the application.
TODO:Add examples. Create an issue
- Title: Gives context to the file uploader.
- Choose file: Button that triggers the file upload process.
- File name: Name of the file once uploaded to the frontend.
- Help text: Help text describing the upload process or requirements.
- Submit: Once uploaded to the frontend, submits the file to the system.
- Removal: Icon button that removes the file uploaded to the frontend.
- Container (Multi-file uploader): Drop area for uploading multiple files.
- Icon (Multi-file uploader): Icon indicating the element is for uploading files.
- Spinner (Multi-file uploader): Spinner is visible when files are uploading.
- Loading text (Multi-file uploader): Text displaying number of files currently uploading.
- Cancel (Multi-file uploader): Cancel button to stop the upload.
When to use
- Users need to upload one or more files to the system.
TODO:Add file uploader variants. Create an issue
- Selecting a file uploads the file to the frontend.
- The upload loading state is indicated by the use of a spinner, showing the percent complete.
- Filename and submit button appear once a file is uploaded to the frontend.
TODO:Add accessibility specs. Create an issue
Last updated at: