A color picker allows users to customize a component by choosing a color option. It is only available in instances where a user is adding bespoke content that needs to be differentiated.
TODO:Add example. Create an issue
TODO:Add to Pajamas UI kit. Create an issue
TODO:Add structure image. Create an issue
When to use
TODO:Add when to use. Create an issue
When not to use
TODO:Add when not to use. Create an issue
- The user may edit the color by:
- Choosing a new color from the list of suggestions
- Using the color picker popover
- Entering a HEX value
- Pre-populated with the default value of
- Can only enter HEX formats.
Color swatch preview
- Allows a user to visualize what HEX code is currently inputted.
TODO:Add accessibility guidelines. Create an issue
Last updated at: