If reviewing a merge request, take a few moments to review the following:
- All actions and functionality can be done with a keyboard.
- Links, buttons, and controls have a visible focus state.
- All content is presented in text or with a text equivalent. For example, alt text for SVG, or
aria-labelfor icons that have meaning or perform actions.
- Changes in a component’s state are announced by a screen reader. For example, changing
aria-expanded="true"when an accordion is expanded.
- Color combinations have sufficient contrast.
Last updated at: